Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak Next: [GZG] Re: FTL Jump in Tunnyverse (Nyrath the nearly wise)

[GZG] Collector mania was [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:49:58 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Collector mania was [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

As no one gave pointers on how to find the issue of Girls Illustrated I
sought for so long, I was wondering if anyone saw the original FT rules
booklet at bring-and-buy displays or used bins at shows.

I know I'd have competition on this group; I've gone head-to-head with
list members on many things strange and archaic on eBay.

So, if you see a box with several copies, it would be to the better.
Natch, I wouldn't say no to a proper photocopy, but I would prefer an
original. ;->=

On the topic of manias, John Lerchey, I haven't found the Nobel Armada
give aways, but I did find the original box, mostly intact, in the
basement. I'll hunt the original message on your request, and you can
fire
your mailing address to me for send the ships to you.

The_Beast