Prev: Re: [GZG] FTL Jump in Tunnyverse Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

Re: [GZG] FTL Jump in Tunnyverse

From: Gwarh! <gwarh@s...>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 14:29:49 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] FTL Jump in Tunnyverse

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nyrath the nearly wise" <nyrathwiz@comcast.net>

http://www.projectrho.com/ft/FTLinkMap.gif

> Thanks, I made the map.
>
> That's why I made a "node" map, the standard 3D map
> is too confusing.  Stars that appear to be close are
> widely separated in altitude.
>
> Things become more strategically challenging if one
> mandates an FTL drive that can *ONLY* jump using the
> given links.	Then certain stars become choke points
> where pitched battles occur.

Nyrath

Do you have a blank version of that map, one with out the Tunnyverse
system
Names and Empires on it. I ask because It would also make a great map
for my
own Full Thrust and Starmada Universes set near Earth. As well as a Full

Thrust Traveller 2300AD map to boot.

All the jump distances and links are laid out, its just a matter of
using
your great map to map out a diferent Political Space scape. If this is
something you have and are willing to share I would love a copy of it,
or,
if you could point me in the right direction to a "blank" map like yours
it
would be much appreciated.

- Thank you in advance.

- Gwarh of the Sauron Hegomony

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTL Jump in Tunnyverse Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak