RE: [GZG] FTL Jump in Tunnyverse
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:22:35 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] FTL Jump in Tunnyverse
It will depend on what sort of campaign you're trying to run.
The rules from the "La'Fayette Incident" is a good rule of thumb if all
want to do is fight.
Within a system, FTL jumps would be measured in light minutes at most
likely light seconds due to the gravity well). Once you get out of the
systems gravity, jumps range from 6-10 light years, the longest official
jump was just over 13 light years from memory (and the ship disappeared
after trying it again the next time).
'Neath Southern Skies
[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]On Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 3:44 AM
Subject: [GZG] FTL Jump in Tunnyverse
A question has come up as my group as we start for our 1st "campaign".
That is was it ever defined how far a ship can jump in 1 jump? Also
jump, how long does it take recharge FTL?
Have a Good One,
(Lurker on the Digest)
Scanned by the DVA Internet Sheriff (questions to the DVA Inappropriate
Emails mailbox). Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list