Prev: [ahem] Wormhole Campaign Rules Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23 Next: [GZG] [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

RE: [GZG][FT] Wormhole Campaign Rules

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:01:17 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG][FT] Wormhole Campaign Rules

I have mixed terminology in a few places.

Ships can only enter 1 wormhole per FTL drive per turn.  So if you want
fast
reaction forces, you can buy multiple FTL drives for a better strategic
speed, but lower tactical value.

Beam damage = number of new wormholes to explore.

With the exhausted wormholes, if multiple players dead-end their
exploration, then it makes for a very boring game when one player owns
half
the map and the other players haven't made contact with anyone.  This is
game balancing mechanism.

One thing I didn't mention is that I would recommend putting the map on
pinup board, using map pins to mark wormholes and thread to connect
them.
Otherwise it could get confusing very quickly.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: [ahem] Wormhole Campaign Rules Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23 Next: [GZG] [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak