Prev: [GZG] Wormhole Campaign Rules Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] LAST CHANCE for Xmas Offers! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:41:27 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] LAST CHANCE for Xmas Offers! :-)

Just a last reminder that the Xmas offers on the online store
(www.gzg.com) END on Christmas Day itself - so though the deadlines
for pre-Xmas delivery are now passed, there is still time (just) to
get an order in and qualify for the special offers! We'll deal with
any such orders after we re-open, but provided your order is timed as
being placed on or before the 25th we will still send you the free
goodies and New Year discount voucher where applicable. Full details
of the offers on the webstore!

Happy Festive Season to everyone!  :-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] Wormhole Campaign Rules Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23