RE: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:35:30 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs
Using the rules, just have one detachment and the squad leader is in
command of the second.
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Laserlight
> Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:38 AM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs
> Either move with a team for free, or at the cost of one of his
> actions. Example of the latter: Sgt Murphy activates Team A with his
> first action. Team A fires, then moves. Sgt Murphy moves with the
> team as his (and its) second action. Not happy about that, because
> what if he wants Team A to move/move instead of fire/move? He couldn't
> keep up. It looks like "free move with the team" is the way to
> go...but should his movement detract from his ability to give orders?
> Gropos, any opinions?
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list