RE: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:05:43 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs
Except for the Point Fire damage its individual weapon fire, so only 1
You can get up to 4 IAVRs off per squad by using detachments.
Squad Leader + riflemen / 2 x IAVR / 2 x IAVR; Sqd Leader uses both
to activate the detachments.
Takes 2 actions to set it up and ? actions to break it down again, but
a devastating first round of fire.
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: On Behalf Of John Atkinson
> Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 3:56 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs
> On 12/8/05, Roger Books <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I'm thinking for the doctrine I am going to follow it will
> be no more than 2
> > IAVRs a turn.
> Actually what I'd do would be 2 actions, each firing 2 IAVRs, each
> salvo being at a different vehicle.
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list