Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

RE: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:05:43 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

Except for the Point Fire damage its individual weapon fire, so only 1
IAVR
per action.

You can get up to 4 IAVRs off per squad by using detachments.
Squad Leader + riflemen / 2 x IAVR / 2 x IAVR; Sqd Leader uses both
actions
to activate the detachments.

Takes 2 actions to set it up and ? actions to break it down again, but
gives
a devastating first round of fire.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs