Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

RE: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 12:50:45 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

You got the general idea, anyway.

I've played way too many wargames where dead vehicles providing cover
means
the difference between winning and losing.  Of course I've also stopped
playing those games as the rules are even more munchkin than they used
be.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs