Prev: Re: [GZG] DSII: New to me Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

[GZG] [SG] IAVRs

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:20:06 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs

squads like this:

7 soldiers, including Squad Leader, armed with ACRs
1 soldier armed with a SAW.

For every 2 squads substitute 1 Anti-Aircraft Rocket Launcher for an
ACR.
If Intelligence says it will be a high threat air environment 1 AARL per
squad.

Is it reasonable to have each ACR equipped soldier carrying 1 IAVR?

I'd assume firing an IAVR takes an action so no more than 2 could fire
without an action transfer.

That brings up a scenario.  A platoon of infantry/cavalry in associated
MICVs, the organic artillery vehicle (locked down), and a heavy tank,
are
travelling on a road in mountainous terrain.  They are ambushed by 2(?)
dug
in squads.  Victory conditions: eliminate 3 vehicles and escape with no
more
than 20% wounded/killed.

All vehicles are hover and can't reach the attackers.

Is this reasonable?  Suggestions welcome.

My platoon is back from the painters and I'm basing as fast as I have
time.
I want to game.  :)

Also, if they have assigned MICVs that makes them cavalry, correct?

Roger Books

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSII: New to me Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] IAVRs