Prev: RE: [GZG] Denver Convention Announcement was: Full Thrust at Next: RE: [GZG] DSII: New to me

Re: [GZG] DSII: New to me

From: Brian B <brianbinor@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:50:55 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSII: New to me

On 12/7/05, Andreas Udby <javelin98@lycos.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I've seen those before, too.  He has others that are just as
cool, including a refinery with dual cracking towers that is very sweet
indeed.  Unfortunately, the prices (and shipping!) are just too steep
for me.

Ditto, I was just drooling.

> On a side note, I've been experimenting with making my own DS sci-fi
bunker-houses using ice-cube trays and Hydrocal.  Dress up the inside of
the cubes with bits of card and whatnot, then pour in the plaster, and
the next day you can pop out a small, squarish building perfect for a
Mos Eisley-style dwelling.  Cheap as anything and you can make a dozen
at a time.

That's evil clever.  I like using the plastic forms that are used to
hold small objects in packaging, dress and paint them up and they make
serviceable buildings.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Denver Convention Announcement was: Full Thrust at Next: RE: [GZG] DSII: New to me