Prev: RE: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: [GZG] Denver Convention Announcement was: Full Thrust at Cancon

Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 12:23:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

backpacking meals.  While doing a one hundred mile
section of the AT we decided the Beef Stroganoff was wonderful.  I'm
afriad
to try it without 'packing because I may decide it's nasty and not want
take it along.

I still remember one conversation about how wonderful the fat crystals
were
in a meat based spaghetti.

And that's only 30 lb packs and 8 hour days.

Roger Books