Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Announce: Full Thrust at Cancon January 2006 Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] XMAS OFFER REMINDER and Xmas holiday closing.

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] XMAS OFFER REMINDER and Xmas holiday closing.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:38:07 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] XMAS OFFER REMINDER and Xmas holiday closing.

Just a quick reminder to everyone that with Xmas fast approaching
there is not much time left to take advantage of our DOUBLE XMAS
OFFER - that is, free gifts of useful stuff AND discount vouchers!
Everyone ordering 20 GBP or more of stuff from us will benefit from
both these specials, full details on our webstore at <www.gzg.com> -
look for the "Christmas Specials" link on the index page for full
info.

There is still time (just about) to order from the USA/Canada etc.
and get pre-Xmas delivery, but be quick! Of course, if you don't HAVE
to have the stuff before Xmas then you can go on ordering right up to
the big day and still qualify for the special offers. We'll be
despatching orders right up until the 22nd of December, then we'll be
closed down for the holidays until Tuesday 3rd January. Anything that
comes in over that period will receive immediate priority attention
as soon as we re-open.

Over the Xmas shutdown, we will be working hard on the first new
releases for 2006 - the NEW-STYLE ships for the FSE and NSL in FULL
THRUST! Watch out for announcements as soon as they are ready.

Wishing you all a happy festive season and a good year in 2006!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

PS: feel free to forward this message to any other mailing lists or
news sites that might find it of interest.