Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens

Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:17:58 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens

On 12/2/05, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:52:39 -0000
> From: "Germy" <germ@germy.co.uk>

> Just put up a page on the ol website showing the latest set of 2mm
Sci-fi
> greens I've produced.
> Not sure there is much that you lot could corrupt for 15mm or 25mm
games but
> have a look and pass comment if you feel the need :)
>
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/sculpting/wip3.htm

Any idea if/when these will go into production? I came into some
birthday and Christmas money. I'd like to get some of these,
preferably with infantry and artillery!

Also, are the infantry sculpted onto a base? (They would probably be a
lot easier to handle if they were...)

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens