Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm stowage in online catalog? Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm stowage in online catalog?

RE: [GZG] 25mm stowage in online catalog?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:22:58 +0000
Subject: RE: [GZG] 25mm stowage in online catalog?

>I think they are part of the DLD range, they come up as unavailable if
you
>try and order them, I'll check with JT.  (which is correct as the
stocks are
>out)
>
>Paul

Yes, these are DLD packs, and yes, we're out of stock. We currently
have only a very few items of DLD stock left, in 25mm and 15mm plus a
few of the Starship scale weapons platforms. Given that no-one can
contact DLD at the moment, it is quite possible that we may not get
any more. :-(

Jon (GZG)

Of
>Frits Kuijlman
>Sent: 30 November 2005 11:29
>To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: [GZG] 25mm stowage in online catalog?
>
>I was just browsing for some stowage and typed in 'stowage' in the
search
>field. Tata: lots of results.
>One thing got me slightly stumped though. The search results contained
some
>VEH-*** codes, but I couldn't find any category where they are listed.
Do I