Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:50:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

Brian B wrote:

> On 11/29/05, Frits Kuijlman <frits@kuijlman.net> wrote:
> > > GZG M38D LIPPC (SF25-57)
> > I think I have seen this one. It's about 10cm long I think and
fairly
> > low profile, so you should be able to fit two into a dropship or
> > aircraft.

> outside the immediate LZ.  But while the shape is nice, it's hard to
> judge size from the pic.  Thanks for the info.

You're welcome. There is a similar model in a different
configuration(no.67). That 10cm measurement is from memory, so if you
want to be sure, check with Jon before ordering.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault