Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

From: Brian B <brianbinor@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:58:57 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

On 11/29/05, Frits Kuijlman <frits@kuijlman.net> wrote:

> > GZG M38D LIPPC (SF25-57)
> I think I have seen this one. It's about 10cm long I think and fairly
> low profile, so you should be able to fit two into a dropship or
> aircraft.

I like it's look, very reminiscent of the APC in Aliens (and I believe
I have some bits to render ONE model even more so), and I like that
look, though the low clearance seems a problem for any operations
outside the immediate LZ.  But while the shape is nice, it's hard to
judge size from the pic.  Thanks for the info.

Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault