Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak Next: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak

RE: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:40:59 +1100
Subject: RE: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak

G'day,

> Have we any new information about what the Kra'Vak are motivated by?
> Do they seize planetary populations for slave labour?  Apart from the
> PAU colony mentioned as 'destroyed' in the FT Future History, do
> either Star Grunt or Dirtside mention colonies/colonists as being
captured?

As usual with gzg its up to the imaging of the individual and Jon is
keeping blissfully silent ;)

There have been plenty of theories from disease, "religious"
motivations, reclaiming what they thought was theres through to the age
old "there is something scarier chasing them on". Take your pick and
have fun ;)

As for our KV invasion campaign set on Mars. No small fodder there, big
sweeping battles with millions involved on the ground and in space. Much
more fun that way even if requires a bit more B than usual in the PSB ;)

Beth