Prev: Re: [GZG] Not So Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

[GZG] Sorry, was: Not So Small thought

From: "K.H.Ranitzsch" <kh.ranitzsch@t...>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:26:20 +0100
Subject: [GZG] Sorry, was: Not So Small thought

Zoe and Carmel Brain schrieb:
> KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
>
>> My impression was that Zoe was basically thinking in terms of FT
scale
>> games. At a scale where a planet is the size of a tennis ball, even
the
>> Himalayas are "smooth" :-)
>>
>> And he could argue that his 60 degree arc accounts for any
geographical
>> restrictions to defence effectiveness
>

> She, and her.
>
> :)
>
> (Es macht nichts, and I always had problems with Sie, Ihr, Innen usw)
>
> Zoe

Oops, sorry. Of course.

When you have known people for a long time under one name, and suddenly
  have to call them by another, confusion happens. Oerjan "formerly
known as Ohlsson" Ariander is another one to which I have not yet got
entirely used to. :)

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [GZG] Not So Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault