Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Not So Small thought re: Orbital Assault

[OT] Gmail Subject Line Change (was Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:13:54 -0600
Subject: [OT] Gmail Subject Line Change (was Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault)

On 11/24/05, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Brian
> - who has just realized that gmail contains no mechanism for changing
> subject lines when replying to an email. drat -

Sure it does. I do it all the time.

The e-mail you sent arrived to me via the digest. The subject line is:
Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 6, Issue 34

As you can see, I changed it.

When you start editing, you'll see below the To box a couple of

Click on Edit Subject and you can change the subject line of your reply.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Not So Small thought re: Orbital Assault