Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:16:29 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Good point!

I know I was thinking fairly advanced colonies would tend to have most
manufacturing facilities, relatively automated, close to the 'band'.
Settlements would be close, but not integrated. Likewise, I assumed the
colonies were mostly self-supporting, that the amount of goods going out
and coming in relatively small.

Lastly, I thought the band was for approach, while the ports themselves
closer to the edges.

I'll have to admit it was not fully formed in my mind. Vague, actually.
I'll chew on it some more.

The_Beast