Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

[GZG] GZG ECC IX - FT Event Help

From: Ken Wang <azuredolfin@y...>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:16:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - FT Event Help

  Anyone attending GZG ECC IX? I have an FT scenario that I will be
moderating. Since, this is my first time moderating at a convention, I
was wondering if any one attending can help me (sit shotgun, so I don't
make any major mistakes). I have read the Scenario Guidelines. Thanks.

  Ken

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault