Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

[GZG] RE: [Semi-OT] Epic figs for DS forces was [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was...

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:09:27 +1100
Subject: [GZG] RE: [Semi-OT] Epic figs for DS forces was [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was...

G'day,

> I have a few of these, as well as some old Evil Empire Epic
> scale Eldar stuff that I was going to use as extrapolated
> Goa'uld/Jaffa force....

Funnily enough I'm looking at using the Eldar Falcons and bikes etc or
the Jap force I'm building. Except we're looking at doing 6mm SG (space
constraints in current dwelling meaning anything larger won't fit in the
free standing space!). Pity the bits are so hard to pick up these days!

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault