Prev: re:[GZG] [CON] GZG ECC IX Next: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: David Billinghurst <davebill@c...>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:06:48 +1300
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Hi Sam,

Nice site, and the SVG came out ok on my hamster powered, Micro$oft
toating
machine.

Love the paint jobs.

I was intrigued by your other raider page with the SSDs and little pics
of
ships which look remarkably like some Italerie (Sp? Italian company that
make plastic models and soldiers) ships I got a while back.  The bottom
ship
looks like one I cut the tail off and turned into the command module of
freighter/fleet auxilary.  They paint up very nicely.  I've rated these
ships as corvettes or frigates and they form the fleet of the Delta
Trianguli separatist raiders who have being annoying the ESU in the
Trans-Vega Sector.

Regards,

David