Prev: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC IX - Preregistrations begin Dec. 1st Next: re:[GZG] [CON] GZG ECC IX

[GZG] Pirate Scenario

From: Ah Clem <ahclem@a...>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:05:31 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Pirate Scenario

With all the excitement over the new Rim Pirates
miniatures, I thought I would offer my Corpsicle
Scenario to anyone that wants it.  I ran it at
GZG-ECC VII and thought it went pretty
well.  Unfortunately, I don't have a means of
hosting it but I can email it to anyone
interested.  It's a 371KB pdf file with SSDs and
a map of the setup.  The intro goes like this:

While on a routine patrol, a small Terran
squadron intercepts a convoy of captured merchant
ships and their pirate escorts.  It soon becomes
clear that the merchants are actually colony
ships loaded with hundreds of frozen colonists in
cold sleep.  Instead of waking to find themselves
at their new home, the poor colonists will now
wake to find themselves slaves, or worseÂ…snacks.

I'm working on the sequel where the Terrans and
pirates run into the pirates' customers.  And they're very hungry.

Best Regards,
Bob Yeager

Prev: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC IX - Preregistrations begin Dec. 1st Next: re:[GZG] [CON] GZG ECC IX