Prev: RE: [GZG] Rim Pirates Next: Re: [GZG] Rim Pirates

RE: [GZG] Rim Pirates

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:24:18 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] Rim Pirates

Actually, you should have just told him his coffee maker had been
forgotten
by this time. ;->=

The_Beast, who is imagining a distant exploratory mission discovering
the
STC to RBW's coffee maker...

P.S. Or is it's RB's coffee maker?

...and who is also abashed at his ignorance of initialization protocols.