Prev: [GZG] Re:reading the stars Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT RELEASES FOR NOVEMBER - NEW NAC SHIPS!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT RELEASES FOR NOVEMBER - NEW NAC SHIPS!

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:20:08 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT RELEASES FOR NOVEMBER - NEW NAC SHIPS!

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> írta:

Wow, seeing the pictures I have to tell I`m quite impressed. Quite a
LOT of ships was added to the range including new classes. :-)

What I can make out the picture I like the Escort Carrier a lot. I hope
it
is really symmetrical. The LSO class was a very nice idea too.

With the new merchant ships the Fleet tender ships question is also
solved.

Now I just need to put an order together...

			   Greetings,

					       Catinator

Prev: [GZG] Re:reading the stars Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT RELEASES FOR NOVEMBER - NEW NAC SHIPS!