Prev: [GZG] Re: Victorian SF Figures Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Victorian SF Figures

Re: [GZG] Re: Victorian SF Figures

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:09:01 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Victorian SF Figures

D'oh! Scheltrum!

I have several figures, and they should have been near the top of my
list.

As for eBay, VSF figs are few and far between except for old Space 1889,
but there's a seller, collectorfigs, out of KC, who often has bits and
pieces. He ususally has them pre-primed, and run from sci-fi, such as
Galacta, to VSF such as original John Carter of Mars through Schetrum. I
picked up some from there, including, if memory serves, some
Rocketeer-style fellows.

I'd say you're still better off buying online direct, though, where you
can. Even the Deadlands figs seem rare on eBay, at least when I search.
Books, there are a-plenty.

Saddens me, as, if there were a better VSF presence, I'd be floggin' my
surplus Atlantis and Wild, Wild West toys there. ;->=

The_Beast