Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions Next: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions

Re: [GZG] Royal Dutch Commonwealth?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:55:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Royal Dutch Commonwealth?

By the way, are there any other lost backgrounds people would like to
see recovered? Not that I intend to do this fulltime, but I can do
some more digging in the wayback archives.

No guarantees though. It all depends on how nice the original html
files were, and most graphics will probably not have been archived.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions Next: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions