Prev: Re: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them Next: Re: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them

Re: [GZG] [FT] Threshold checks

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 04:54:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Threshold checks

From: "john tailby"
> I don't know that I like the idea of fixed damage rolls for the
ship. If the
> owner knows what the damage is going to be they get very predicable
results
> like I don't get engines damaged until the 3rd row.

The point was to speed up large games with multiple players.  So the
cards would be generated by the game master, and the player wouldn't
know what he was getting until the GM gave him the card.

Although if you used the 6x6 grid idea, they could be used for any
game, since you could shuffle the cards and any card could apply to
any ship.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them Next: Re: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them