Prev: RE: [GZG] Sugest(sic) improvement on Workshack Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support

[GZG] [LST] Update of web support

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:55:46 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support

I've been noticing lately just how many 'bad' links are on web sites.
It's
the kind of thing you expect for something as long running as Ground
Zero
games, but I'm concerned that bad linkage hinders newbie interest, and a
little effort on each of us to point out need updates to web masters
only
helps their content, and our desire to share.

For instance, the venerable Unofficial Full Thrust WWW Page isn't dead,
though we've not heard from Mark in quite awhile. It's merely moved, as
will happen.

Old:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/index.htm

New:
http://www.homegame.org/siefert/uftwwwp/

Still, I think there are more links to the former rather than the
latter. I
just put in a request at TMP to do an update, but plenty of smaller
sites
of devoted fans could stand the revision.

Frits, are you listening? ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [GZG] Sugest(sic) improvement on Workshack Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support