Prev: Re: [GZG] laser classes Next: Re: [GZG] Nothing to do with dice (honest)

[GZG] Re: Iris Valves

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:22:04 +0100 (BST)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Iris Valves

You can do iris portals yourself.

The easy way is with card and a compass, just mark it
out as if you are drawing a rose - it is easy to do
but hard to explain. Place the compass anywhere on the
circumference and draw another circle, repeat where
the second circle intersects the first and repeat. You
will have six circles around the circumference.

You can do the same with plasticard and a compass
cutter.

I have explained it very poorly but if you play around
with a compass you will soon get it.

Add a few more layers of card or styrene and you will
have something useable.

Hot Jets
Michael

It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
has done what he has done.
  - Richelieu

Prev: Re: [GZG] laser classes Next: Re: [GZG] Nothing to do with dice (honest)