Prev: [GZG] More stuff to look at Next: Re: [GZG] dice and iris portals

Re: [GZG] dice and iris portals

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:03:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] dice and iris portals

the pointers. I looked into all of them. The eBay seller
had
some in hydrostone but they weren't to my liking. (picky picky) I'm
going to
resin cast
some. Now all I need to do is find a reasonable size ring to start. I
have a
ring
for a floor iris, the little ring that comes in stacks of CDs is
perfect.

This will be my first original creation casting. I made resin cartridges
for
a friends
western costume, made the molds off of a 45 cartridge.

Artillery vehicles, Starships, I'm in a vehicle building mood. :)

Roger Books

On 10/26/05, Thomas Barclay <kaladorn@magma.ca> wrote:

> Binhan:
>
> Not sure you can assume the case of one dice providing a single damage
> point should be
> excluded. That's a conclusion I believe doesn't have any evidence to
> support it in the
> initial problem case. So I wouldn't leave it out.
>
> But otherwise, we're in agreement. :)
>
> Roger:
>
> I think Fantasy Forge (same guys that do dungeon halls) do some 25mm
stuff
> for sci-fi,
> IIRC. I'm not sure if they have a separate IRIS valve. I'm sure we've
got
> a resident
> paper-products geek who could produce a good injet-able Iris valve
that
> could be put on
> some foamcore and them the foamcore could be inserted between hallway
> segments (or between
> hallway walls) as the bulkhead + hatch. If said nameless
artist-in-paper