Prev: Re: [GZG] The New Mini Mini's are almost here! Next: [GZG] [SG]Claymores

[GZG] [OT] Terrain

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:53:30 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Terrain

Traveller Scout ship in 25mm. More of a deckplan thing than
an external view of a ship. Once, in the past, I saw somone selling Iris
portals in 25mm but can't find the site. Does anyone have any idea where
it
is? I could resin cast one but am hoping to avoid the hassle.

I'd use FMA skirmish but it doesn't really exist so I'll use "At Close
Quarters". I need to get as much use as possible out of 37 GZG infantry
and
13 PA. :)

I'm going to have to see what I can find at GZG for Starship
crew/hostages.
I may even try getting Greys so I can run an X-Com game.

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] The New Mini Mini's are almost here! Next: [GZG] [SG]Claymores