Prev: Re: [LST] winmail.dat? was Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events! Next: Re: [GZG] Diceless?

Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish rules...

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:30:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish rules...

On Oct 26, 2005, at 4:28 AM, <chedburgh@totalise.co.uk>
<chedburgh@totalise.co.uk> wrote:

> Ahhh ok. The originals seem a little rough, but can always add to
> them i guess. I
> was hoping there would be an ammended set with some of the results
> of 6 years of
> play testing ;)

Those rules are rough but they've provided a bit of fun for me at the
ECCs over the last four years or so. Think of the alpha as a
construction kit.  No two people have taken that set and ran the same
kind of game.

Damo

Prev: Re: [LST] winmail.dat? was Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events! Next: Re: [GZG] Diceless?