Prev: RE: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Next: [GZG] [OT[ Re: Grenade Launchers & Gyrojets

[GZG] Re: Borg Cubes

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:20:31 +0100 (BST)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Borg Cubes

All you need is a simple cube - and an etched brass
plate for each side. It could be done quite easily if
you can etch brass though I think getting the detail
on the brass right would be a killer.

Borg cubes, a flying Lament Configuration.

You could use this link to make a cube
http://www.triptico.com/artwork/lemarchand.html

Speaking of etched brass though I would love to try
using some on the GZG ships, I suspect it might work
very nicely. I have some from the tiny (1:1144) and
cute Dragon armoured vehicles, the ones made from some
strange glue hating plastic that might be perfect
(small) and the right price (nothing, I already have
them) though the sensors might look like the engine
grills from a Tiger tank – perfect for the NSL (who
are of course not Nazis in space, more
Austro-Hungarians in space – more style and more
lethal chocolate treats!).

Michael

It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
has done what he has done.
  - Richelieu

Prev: RE: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Next: [GZG] [OT[ Re: Grenade Launchers & Gyrojets