Prev: Re: [GZG] FT size Borg cube? Next: Re: [GZG] FT size Borg cube?

Re: [GZG] FT size Borg cube?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:37:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT size Borg cube?

> You know, think you have something there, add a few bits.....

I guess I haven't seen the current line of 'accessories', so I'm not
sure
how much surface detail there is. However, I don't think there's NEAR
the
amount you see on Borg tech.

And, after all, a Borg Cube is... wait for it... a Cube. Simple square
cardstock box does the shape. It's JUST the kind of thing Germy's
designs
are good for: fiddly surface detail, and that's what Borg-o's are, all
detail.

Now, if Germy would also consider spagetti-detailed orange-slice-peels
that
would roll and assemble into a sphere...

Just a thought.

Oh, there is a Cube in the latest Furuta set, but I haven't opened mine
see how big. The models have been 'shrinking'.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT size Borg cube? Next: Re: [GZG] FT size Borg cube?