Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] The Exodus Project Next: Re: [GZG] SFB to FT???

Re: [GZG] SFB to FT???

From: Zoe and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:03:51 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] SFB to FT???

Doug Evans wrote:

> Do you mean Star Trek ships? Seen plenty of them; at one point, the
> inestimable Brain of Oz had many of the SFB Fed ships done. Haven't
seen
> the list for quite awhile. I even shipped 'im

'er

:)

> some TFG lead to encourage the process.

They did get published - and my original proposal for Phalon Plasma
Balls were "inspired" by the Type-F,G,S and R Plasma Torpedos.

But my ISP got bought by another ISP, then they got bought by another,
then another, and somewhere along the line the whole website evaporated.

Though I have near-final versions in an archive ("Real Men Don't Make
Backups", but then again, I was never one of those anyway ! :) )

Zoe

--
Zoe & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] The Exodus Project Next: Re: [GZG] SFB to FT???