Prev: Re: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles

RE: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:33:48 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles

plate from Plastruct.  They've got 6 different
styles in HO, some in O scale (1/48th) but don't know exactly how many.
Might have some in other scales to boot

Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running away."

	   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF Soyokaze
	      from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
	      episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack Thereof