Prev: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision Next: Re: [GZG] More beta ships

Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:29:09 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

Oerjan Ariander wrote:
> Claus Paludan wrote:
>
>> A naval station in progress:
>

> ...though you may want to change the class name, since "Ural" is the
> class name for the new ESU DD (the FT-235)...

Ahhh thanks (rather embarrasing ..... ew!!!) well the Department of Ship

Naming didn't send out the memo to the Department of Naval Station
Naming....

Hmmmm.. perhaps I should just take the name and turn it into the class..

Irkutsk... hmmm - must go thinking.....

Here is the SSD (ms-word format)
http://www.krigsspil.dk/home/cpaludan/ural/Ural_SSD_2.doc

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision Next: Re: [GZG] More beta ships