Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Fighter basing ideas

Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:50:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

I think that in my original post, I said, "official or unofficial",
assuming that maybe someone did a "not done by Jon" mapping.  I've never

seen anything on this subject offiically, but would have to think that
the
DSII range of minis were designed with some ideas for which nations get
what vehicles, rather than the "oh, this looks cool, let's build one and

someone will use them for something" approach.	I was hoping to see a
listing of what the vehicles were intended for, nationally.

:)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University