Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 15:46:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

the light auto-cannon is not affective in SG close combat
while the flechette shotgun gets you a die shift.

The take I'm getting is people don't really think PA with a shotgun
(Close
assault PA bonus with Shotgun shifts) is cheese. I need som shotgun arms
for
my NAC PA.

My view of PA is up close and personal anyway. If my PA is not close
assaulting they should be in the rack.

Welcome back John, It will be good to have your "restrained" voice back
on
the list. :)

Roger Books

On 10/6/05, John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@gmail.com> wrote:

>  So tell me, what's the practical difference between a 4 gauge
automatic
> shotgun (computer-selectable to feed from either the flechette or the
sabot
> drums) and a light autocannon? If a suit of PA can carry the latter
(see the
> ESU writeup in SGII) then it should have few problems with the former.
> Especially if you put a muzzle brake on it, and equip the 'arm' of the
PA