Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)

RE: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:27:51 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

Why not just a dome bubble at every intersection.  Innocent enough and
could be mirrored on the outside to double as mirrors for seeing who is
coming and going down the halls in day to day operations.  Also think of
this when I see the domes on the ceilings of stores.

Eli

Lord Mike wanted to go with pop down laser anti-personnel turrets,
four at every intersection.  I suggested the high gee ping pong
defense.  We compromised and got both..