Prev: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)

[GZG] OT: Rapid-Fire paint :o)

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 01:17:02 EDT
Subject: [GZG] OT: Rapid-Fire paint :o)

>A tipman firing at 1000 bps, I am distinctly sceptical

Go ahead, but from experiance, (and seeing the timing results) I KNOW
what
that thing can do! SpecOps is 'just-down-the-road' in Salt Lake City and
my team
and I have faced that sucker before :o)

I expect to see a couple of those in the Scenerio Paintball Players
League
finals this weekend as well as a 'double-trouble' Angel set up.
(If I can find the picture again I'll send it to you... they 'feed' it
from a
backpack carrier :o)

The funny thing is, even with the ammo restrictions, (each team is only
allowed a thousand balls a player) those puppys never ran dry.....

Randy