Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)

[GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:22:25 -0700
Subject: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

will these new ship classes you have  just cast for the N.A.C  replace
the equivalent	old ones , or are they just more eye candy for us to
choose from, and will you be doing new fleet deals with  these ships
included, perhaps the oh my god I cant believe it ways more than my cat
deal. lol

cheers james . p.s have you or in the future perhaps do you intend to do
various faction drop shuttles and barges ,eg invasion stuff.it's just
the boys are sick of falling threw the atmosphere , it's not so much the
fall but the sudden stop at the end.