Prev: Re: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch..... Next: Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese?

Re: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:55:38 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

will these new ship classes you have  just
>cast for the N.A.C  replace the equivalent  old ones , or are they
>just more eye candy for us to choose from, and will you be doing new
>fleet deals with  these ships included, perhaps the oh my god I cant
>believe it ways more than my cat deal. lol

As with the recent new ESU releases, the new NAC classes will (for
the time being) be available alongside the old ones. However, as the
current batch of moulds for the older versions come to the end of
their life we may not replace them, so don't expect the old classes
to be available for ever..... I'd suggest that if you want to
complete fleets of the older designs, you get them sooner rather than
later.	;-)

And yes, there WILL be some package deals announced as soon as the
production moulds for the new stuff are made - watch for
announcements in the next few days!

>cheers james . p.s have you or in the future perhaps do you intend
>to do various faction drop shuttles and barges ,eg invasion
>stuff.it's just the boys are sick of falling threw the atmosphere ,
>it's not so much the fall but the sudden stop at the end.

Watch this space....  ;-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch..... Next: Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese?