Prev: Re: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch..... Next: Re: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

Re: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:08:02 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

you have listed , A: when and where can we get the
>stats for them and B:do you know if eureka will be casting these
>over here in australia.

A: For the moment, I'd just slightly revise the existing NAC class
stats and tweak them to your liking; any suggested stats for the new
ships are always welcome on the list!

B: We'll be sending masters to Eureka in due course, but it's up to
them when they get them into production; in the meantime we'll be
happy to supply you direct.

>cant wait to see them , should i ask santa for some yet to be
>released rule and fleet books for fullthrust this christmas , or
>just wait for the easter bunny hopefully.

Santa: unlikely....  Easter Bunny: just maybe....  ;-)

Jon (GZG)