Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese? Next: RE: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese?

From: david garnham <garnhamghast@f...>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:21:30 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese?

Hmmmm. IIRC PA with dual shotguns would really kick ass in SG2.... to
the point that I remember being surprised that no official PA shotgun
figures were being produced. Or would that be too GW like? :) (You could
charge double for them Jon!!)
OTOH I also remember thinking that under barrel grenade launchers which
were supposed to be factored in were woefully underpowered. Maybe a
limit of three turns worth of shots per squad with seperate die rolls?

War! What is it good for? Er.....gaming

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese? Next: RE: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....