Prev: [GZG] [OT] Mini Miniatures (bit more eye candy) Next: [GZG] [SG]cheese?

[GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:26:56 +0100
Subject: [GZG] FT starships - the next batch.....

Hi all,

Advance notice (by a few days) of the latest batch of NEW FT ships
from the GZG shipyards.... all the minis listed below are now
successfully master-moulded, photos and webstore listing will follow
very shortly as soon as production moulds are made!
[Note all class names are provisional, we may change some if we think
of any better options!]

NEW merchant and civilian shipping:

FT 337		Olympus class short-haul passenger transport
	3.00 GBP
FT 338A 	Tradewind class space freighter with 2 x cargo pods
		3.00
FT 338B 	Tradewind class space freighter with 2 x tanker pods
		3.00
FT 339		Hercules class heavy lift interface cargo shuttle
		2.00
FT 340		Phoenix class interface passenger spaceplane
1.50
FT 341		Kestrel class Free Trader (light freighter)
		2.00
FT 342		Glow-worm class Free Trader (light freighter)
1.50

NEW NAC ships:

FT 134		Troutbridge class Frigate (pack of 2)
2.00
FT 135		Tallahachie class Destroyer (pack of 2)
2.50
FT 137		Suffolk class Escort Cruiser
2.50
FT 139		Renown class Battlecruiser
4.00
FT 140		Thunderer class Battleship
5.00

Best,

Jon (GZG)

PS: Bill (TMP) and Dean (StarRanger) - if you're reading this, I'll
send you proper press releases for TMP and SCN as soon as the
pictures are done and the final listings/names confirmed.... this
advance notification is intended for the GZG listers only.

Prev: [GZG] [OT] Mini Miniatures (bit more eye candy) Next: [GZG] [SG]cheese?