Prev: Re: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules Next: [GZG] Attn: Vince Johnston

Re: [GZG] [FT] Beta Playtest Rules

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:21:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Beta Playtest Rules

> ... but there is no single coherent FT3 beta-test rules file to read.

For those who foolishly did not volunteer in the first place, a few
hints?
While all codicles about a work-in-progress apply, any major changes to
turn order or movement looming? I know the leaks I've been hearing seem
favor vector as the default, though I'm not fond of it myself and will
continue with real, er, cinematic, but is there consensus behind other
major changes forming?

Hints, as cryptic as the beta-testers wish, welcome!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules Next: [GZG] Attn: Vince Johnston