Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Attack Vector pics Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Attack Vector pics

Re: [GZG] Miniatures Transport

From: Paraplegic Racehorse <paraplegic_racehorse@m...>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:49:10 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Miniatures Transport

Gregory Wong wrote:
>Is there a reason for mounting the larger tube on the base and on
>the ship and putting the smaller tube inside the bigger one?

Presumably, this is so you can vary the height of the stand of each
individual ship so you can pack them together a little better on the
playing surface. Why you would want two ships physically overlapping on
the table is another question, entirely.

For maximum height variability, a short bit of large OD tubing on the
ship and a short bit of large OD tubing on the base with a variety of
lengths of small OD tubing for actual pegs. Large OD tubing goes on the
ship rather than the small OD to prevent visible paint marring caused by

the tubing (if the re/movable tube is /inside/ the affixed tube, you
cannot /see/ any paint damage caused by this basing method.)

--
__
Now I shall recite some limericks for you.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Attack Vector pics Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Attack Vector pics